Millbrook understands the challenges of maintaining audience engagement and participation with virtual conferences, and our platform allows us to incorporate new and imaginative way to encourage this,
examples include online Q&A, Live Polling, Quizzes, Treasure Hunts and Chat Forums. This technology also includes a terrific and fresh look platform for exhibitors to showcase their products, engage with the audience through chat and 1-1 Video calls and most importantly provide thorough analytics to show their ROI.
We offer Multi-Hub streaming allowing conferences to broadcast from more than one location including studios, venues, and hospital live cases.
The virtual conference platform includes, but is not limited to:
- Content-on-demand service for up to 12 months is available to anyone unable to attend the event, or for attendees wanting to revisit specific or all sessions.
- Virtual green room, for presenters to access before going live.
- Sponsors exhibition pages with the option of 3-D and 2-D interactive booths.
- E-Posters & Abstract Management
- Closed Round Table discussions
- Social Media hub.
- Documents Libraries.
- On Demand Content i.e., training videos, pre-recorded talks.
- True interaction for remote attendees including Q&A, Chat, Live Polls, 1-2-1 video calls.
- Gamification - to further engage attendees' eagerness for learning, interaction, and achievement.
- Live Push Notifications /Alerts to direct your audience
"The virtual platform was so easy to access and navigate and the presentations were all very clear and streamed to perfection. Millbrook's inclusion of a Green Room for virtual presenters to test before going live was an excellent addition."
- Dr. Paul Bhogal, Course Director - B.R.A.I.N e-Conference.
"Got to say what a superb job you have done with this !! Looks very very slick, easy to navigate and visually very impactful"
- Terumo Representative
"Streaming platform was excellent. The high standard of the presentations and ease of the platform was brilliant"
- Delegate - 11th Advanced Cardiac Imaging e-Conference
"In addition to the great content from the speakers. The connection and the sound for the presentations was done extremely well. Not even once did we experience any connection problems. Delivery format was really good. Good that talks available to watch back".
- Delegate - - B.R.A.I.N e-Conference.