Practical IVUS and OCT
Date: Wednesday 27 June 2018 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Registration now open! Please use the link below to secure you place.
This established course (now in its 12th year) aims to provide the essential knowledge base and interpretation skills needed for the successful adoption of IVUS and OCT into your cath lab.
Designed for Interventional Consultants, Registrars and Allied Cath Lab Professionals, topics covered will include:
- IVUS technology and lesion assessment
- OCT technology, artefact and image interpretation
- Step by step approach to intra-coronary imaging in planning and optimising stent deployment
- Intra-coronary imaging in stent failure
- IVUS and OCT case and pathology review with image atlas
- An emphasis on Hands on training with consoles and recorded cases (measurements, image interpretation and equipment set up)
Course Director: Dr Saqib Chowdhary, Consultant Cardiologist, Wythenshawe Hospital, UHSM.
Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester