About Millbrook Medical Conferences
Millbrook Medical Conferences was established in 1992, by Managing Director, Fiona McDonald (formerly Legate).
Prior to setting up Millbrook Fiona worked for the public sector planning and organising medical conferences and events within the National Health Service.
With their vast experience arranging conferences and events, Millbrook has developed a true insight into the requirements of both the clinical organiser and the sponsoring company and prides itself in being able to arrange small and large scale events that meet their expectations.
This valuable experience has proved the catalyst, with Millbrook now being well established and respected as one of the leaders in its field.
Why you’ll like us
- Organisational planning tailored to the clients requirements.
- Proven track record of working within budgetary constraints.
- Over 25 years of experience organising medical conferences and events within the UK.
- Fresh and innovative ideas explored to create unique events.
- Excellent long standing professional relationships both with clinicians and industry.
Millbrook Medical Conferences are full members of the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers.