A Systematic Approach To Performing And Reporting Echocardiography
Who is this conference aimed at?
This course is aimed at Echocardiographers, Physiologists, Cardiologists and Physicians who wish to progress from a basic to advanced level.
This course is ideal for:
- Those with basic skills and experience, seeking to improve their knowledge in preparation for the BSE or EAE examinations
- Core Cardiology Trainees (ST3-5) who need a structured approach to put theory into practice
- Experienced/BSE accredited echocardiographers aiming to refresh and update their knowledge and advance to expert level
- Trainee Cardiologists commencing Higher Specialist Training in Echocardiography (ST6-7)
Nav Masani, Consultant Echocardiologist, University Hospital of Wales
Chambers, Consultant Echocardiologist, Guy's & St Thomas' Hospital
- Alan Fraser, Consultant Echocardiologist, University of Wales College of Medicine
Adrian Ionescu, Consultant Echocardiologist, Morriston Hospital
Richard Wheeler, Consultant Echocardiologist, University Hospital of Wales
Abbas Zaibi, Consultant Echocardiologist, University Hospital of Wales
Andrew Cook, Consultant Echocardiologist, Institute of Child Health
Guy Lloyd, Consultant Echocardiologist, St Bartholomew's Hospital
Registration is now open, early bird registration fees close at midnight on the 20th August
Early bird registration - Available up until 20th August - £550 inc. VAT
Standard registration - Available from midnight on the 20th August - £650 inc. VAT
If you would like overnight accommodation for the conference, Millbrook has secured a discounted rate at the Hilton Cardiff Hotel. To book, please call the hotel directly on 029 2064 6300 and quote the booking code GMILLB. The cost is £110per room per night, inclusive of breakfast and VAT. Rooms are limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
View the full programme here
It is of the utmost importance to the organisers that all attendees remain safe in this current pandemic and we will work closely alongside the Hilton hotel to ensure safety measures are maintained in line with the latest government guidance. Millbrook Medical Conferences operates its own safety measures policy and details of these will be explained to each attendee on confirmation of registration.