A Systematic Approach To Performing And Reporting Echocardiography
Who is this conference aimed at?
This course is aimed at Echocardiographers, Physiologists, Cardiologists and Physicians who wish to progress from a basic to advanced level.
This course is ideal for:
- Those with basic skills and experience, seeking to improve their knowledge in preparation for the BSE or EAE examinations
- Core Cardiology Trainees (ST3-5) who need a structured approach to put theory into practice
- Experienced/BSE accredited echocardiographers aiming to refresh and update their knowledge and advance to expert level
- Trainee Cardiologists commencing Higher Specialist Training in Echocardiography (ST6-7)
View the full programme here
Nav Masani, Consultant Echocardiologist, University Hospital of Wales
Chambers, Consultant Echocardiologist, Guy's & St Thomas' Hospital
- Alan Fraser, Consultant Echocardiologist, University of Wales College of Medicine
Adrian Ionescu, Consultant Echocardiologist, Morriston Hospital
Richard Wheeler, Consultant Echocardiologist, University Hospital of Wales
Abbas Zaidi, Consultant Echocardiologist, University Hospital of Wales
Andrew Cook, Consultant Echocardiologist, Institute of Child Health
Guy Lloyd, Consultant Echocardiologist, St Bartholomew's Hospital
- Chris Gough, Consultant Echocardiologist, University Hospital of Wales
Standard registration - Available from 12pm on 3rd September - £650 inc. VAT
The course has been awarded 9 BSE points from the British Society of Echocardiography.
In addition the meeting is approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 18 category 1 (external) CPD credits.
If you would like overnight accommodation for the conference, Millbrook has secured a discounted rate at the Hilton Cardiff Hotel. To book, please call the hotel directly on 029 2064 6300 and quote the booking code GMILLB. The cost is £110per room per night, inclusive of breakfast and VAT. Rooms are limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
It is of the utmost importance to the organisers that all attendees remain safe in this current pandemic and we will work closely alongside the Hilton hotel to ensure safety measures are maintained in line with the latest government guidance. Millbrook Medical Conferences operates its own safety measures policy and details of these will be explained to each attendee on confirmation of registration.