A Course for Cardiologists, Cardiac Surgeons, Vascular Surgeons, Anaesthetists, Physiologists, Catheter Lab and Surgical Nurses.
IVCC is now in its ninth year. Due to the success of the course, the meeting has been expanded not only to include sessions on the Transcatheter and Surgical Treatment of Aortic and Mitral Valve Disease,but also sessions on Coronary and Structural Heart Disease.
The focus of the meeting is to show a number of filmed cases throughout the three days.
TOPICS COVERED WILL INCLUDE:
• Detailed Anatomy of the Aortic and Mitral Valve
• Imaging of the Aortic and Mitral Valve using 3D echo, CT and MRI
• Filmed Cases at European Centres on Transcatheter Treatment of Aortic, Mitral and Tricuspid valve disease.
• Filmed Cases on Surgical Techniques for treating Aortic and Mitral Valve Disease
• Filmed Cases on Coronary and Structural Heart Disease• Criteria for Case Selection
• Complications and how to avoid them
• Hot Topic Debates and Live Heart MDT Sessions
• Simulator Training
• Dedicated SpR Training Session
• Dedicated TAVI CT Training Sessions
• SpR Case Presentation Session with prize for the best presenter