Barts Research and Advanced Interventional Neuroradiology
PROGRAMME NOW AVAILABLE, CLICK HERE TO VIEW!
are delighted to announce that the second annual B.R.A.I.N. Conference, will be
held from Monday 13th until Thursday 16th December 2021 at The
Tower Hotel, St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1LD.
Following on from the huge success of the inaugural B.R.A.I.N Conference, we look forward to welcoming neuroradiologists, endovascular neurosurgeons and allied health professionals from all over the world, to attend this exciting and innovative meeting. International experts and key opinion leaders from across the world have already agreed to be part of the faculty – the programme will be shared soon.
This year’s conference will
be a live, in-person conference with parts streamed on the B.R.A.I.N virtual
- Dr Paul Bhogal, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Levansri Makalanda, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Ken Wong, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Mohammed Aggour , Barts Health NHS Trust
There are two registration options for B.R.A.I.N: in-person attendance at The Tower Hotel in London, and virtual attendance via the B.R.A.I.N e-conference platform which will provide access during the live event and six months after. In-person attendees will also gain on-demand access to content. Costs for registration are below and cover the full four days:
- In-person attendance - £450+VAT
- Virtual attendance only - £100+VAT
In addition, for those that have registered for in-person attendance there is also the option to attend the following, both are free of charge:
- Welcome Drinks Attendance - Monday 13th December
- Conference Dinner - Tuesday 14th December