Barts Research and Advanced Interventional Neuroradiology
NOW APPROVED FOR 28 CPD CREDITS!
PROGRAMME AVAILABLE, CLICK HERE TO VIEW
We are delighted to announce that the second annual B.R.A.I.N. Conference, will be held from Monday 13th until Thursday 16th December 2021 at The Tower Hotel, St Katharine’s Way, London E1W 1LD.
Following on from the huge success of the inaugural B.R.A.I.N Conference, we look forward to welcoming neuroradiologists, endovascular neurosurgeons and allied health professionals from all over the world, to attend this exciting and innovative meeting. International experts and key opinion leaders from across the world have already agreed to be part of the faculty, you can view the programme here.
This year’s conference will be a live, in-person conference with parts streamed on the B.R.A.I.N virtual conference platform.
- Dr Paul Bhogal, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Levansri Makalanda, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Ken Wong, Barts Health NHS Trust
- Dr Mohammed Aggour , Barts Health NHS Trust
View the latest programme for B.R.A.I.N 2021 here
For the latest travel information regarding travel to and from the UK, see the latest government guidelines here.
Please find the latest COVID Guidelines for the Conference here.
This meeting is approved by the Federation of the Royal Colleges of Physicians of the United Kingdom for 23 category 1 (external) CPD credits.
NOW OFFERING FULL BURSARIES TO ATTEND BRAIN!
We are delighted to announce that we have secured funding to offer a limited number of full bursaries for delegates to attend B.R.A.I.N 2021! We have great pleasure in inviting you to offer bursary places to neuroradiologists, endovascular neurosurgeons and allied healthcare professionals.
To qualify for a full bursary, the recipient must attend all four days of this educational event.
The bursary offers the following:
- Delegate registration for four days - processed through Millbrook Medical Conferences
- Standard class travel within the UK – reimbursed after the meeting upon completion of a travel claim form and presentation of receipts
- Bed and breakfast at the Tower Hotel London (conference venue) for three nights (13 – 15 December)
- Place at the Conference Dinner on Tuesday 14th December at Plaisterers Hall.
These bursaries will be administered by Millbrook Medical Conferences. Any clinicians or AHPs wishing to take advantage of this offer should email email@example.com. Places will be secured on a first-come basis.
To apply, click register and select the bursary option and confirm. We will be in touch with an application form.
SPECIAL OFFER: REGISTER FOR JUST £100!
If the bursary option doesn't apply to you, registration is currently just £100 for all four days of education! This offer won't last long, so click register to confirm your space.